This is quite valid Dofus Kamas

Отговори
Rskingdom
Регистриран: 21 ное 2019 03:51

This is quite valid Dofus Kamas

Мнение от Rskingdom » 21 ное 2019 04:14

This is quite valid Dofus Kamas . I've died a couple of times to detach. Many hardcore games have this issue (I play with a reasonable amount of hardcore POE), nevertheless their communities continue to be pretty lively.However it is not true that you lose"all progress" when you die. It's possible to take several steps to reevaluate how much of a reduction it is by using the lender liberally, leveling professions on alt personality, etc.So, though you could be discouraged to perform with them given the chance that you unfortunately disconnect, these servers will be definitely playable.

PoE and I play with and it is fine because it takes 50-100 hours or so and then youstop and're done. It is like 1-2 weeks. Dofus lasts hundreds of hours to get an optimal setup.So I know why PoE has no disconnection protection, but Dofus needs it considering the time investment required to reach endgame with endgame gear (including Dofuses exos etc) from comparsion to PoE. It's too much to shed. It is enough for me to safely say that the servers are anybody and unplayable playing with the is insane. Just my opinion, everyone will have different choices, but I have played many perma death matches and Dofus is the worst.

Ily is the best server but based on what you intend by"playing Dofus again" it will be a rather different experience. On ilyzealle that the Dofus game may appear to feel lifeless occasionally, and you may struggle to locate groups to assist you through quests and dungeons. This is not a problem when you've got a guild and a friend group that is helpful, till you have that base but it's a struggle.

Compared to buy Kamas Dofus Retro servers where there is hundreds of people going through gobball dungeon at any point in time, lots of low degrees as it's slower to level up and many folks wanting groups since everything is greater in a large group of 8, rather than the 4 people utilize on ilyzealle.

Отговори