What is the way that the Auto Ban Functionality Work in WoW Classic WoTLK

Nevillberger
Регистриран: 15 яну 2024 10:38

What is the way that the Auto Ban Functionality Work in WoW Classic WoTLK

Мнение от Nevillberger » 15 яну 2024 11:40

Let me end this group We're going on an experiment in social relations.

What is the way that the Auto Ban Functionality Work in WoW Classic WoTLK?

Okay, we're going begin this process right now we're going do it immediately. This is an extremely risky act I'm trying to log in to an account that I created. I'm looking for your assistance. I'm looking for WoW Classic SoD Gold about 100 people to assist me in doing this. If you're bored or are using an Alt while account I need your help to accomplish this. I would like every person to become a level one on Peggle if you can I ask you to be kind to me and make the level one human who is a level one with Peggle the more you do more you can do, the better. have 100 people good if there are 50 people amazing if we can gather 20 people, I need a lot of people.

Alright What level ones have we got for boys? I would like to be able to see 100 level ones. I need help doing this. We're testing something. I'm not going to give you the details. Okay. Every peg will be level 1. Please come over here. Right here Right here Right here, right now. You can come and visit us. Boys, I need to see how many people we have.

Let's gather as many as we can. If you want to join my group, and invite every person in the group in the group when you reach 40 at the minimum, 40 people and guys with regards to the massive Alterac Valley ban waves that went down in the last day or two. There were a lot of people on the Battlenet forums that they're not able mass-report an individual and then have them banned because of mass reports that that being ban is actually due to some automated procedure. The fact that there is a human GM that looks at every report situation and decides, and decides later if the person is to get banned.

But I doubt that's the case. I believe there's a master port odd automated functionality. We will test it today. There are 40 people, probably more than this. It's probably closer to 60 boys , I'm going to shout"report me!" My identity is called box commander.

I'm currently at level 58 Rogue on my third alt account . Please, when you find me on chat here, I'd like to have all of you guys every one of you here to report me we're testing their automated report functionality in this game. Report me every single person Report me, please report me. my report, please guys.

We are waiting. I'd like to be reported. For whatever reason I'm just just fine. For whatever reason, I'm just fine. Tell him to report me. Yes. Will I be dissuaded for 24 hours? Are I likely to be banned? Am I going to get I'm not sure what's going to occur? What's the next step? Now I'm being removed from World of Warcraft.

It seems that it has been successful, and it appears to be an automation blocked feature, or at WoW Season of Discovery Gold a minimum an automated disconnect function. I'll try to log back in. I'm gonna try to log back into my account when I enter my password.